Monthly Giving Club
A dozen ways to make a difference!
Donors who join the Health Care Foundation’s Monthly Giving Club provide a stable and much-needed source of funding for year-round support of the areas of greatest need in our hospitals.
Monthly donations are a convenient way for you to contribute to health care, simply choose a gift amount that you prefer and pre-authorize a monthly deduction from your bank account or credit card.
As a member of our Monthly Giving Club, you will
- help to reduce our administrative costs, which means that more funds will go directly to our hospitals, programs and special projects;
- no longer receive donation reminders from the Foundation, which helps our environment by reducing paper consumption;
- have the option to change the amount of your donation at any time;
- receive by mail, one cumulative tax receipt in February, for donations made in previous calendar year;
- receive the Foundation’s newsletter, Impact, and our Annual Report, to keep you informed on the work of the Foundation and how your donations are helping adult health care.
To join the Monthly Giving Club:
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (709) 777.5901 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.